SAFI Advisory Services offers wide variety of services to individual persons, self-employed and small businesses. We specialize in financial, tax, immigration and legal advisory services. We welcome you to use our experience. If you are unsure we could help you, please give us a call. The initial assessment over the telephone is free.
We can help you with:
- preparation and submission of annual tax return from self-employment, employment, directorship
- preparation and submission of annual tax return for income from property, shares, foreign income, etc.
- getting your overpaid income tax back (from CIS, P45, P60)
- preparation and submission of Corporation Tax
- registering your business and giving you that much required assistance during start-up process
- your company pay roll (CIS, P.A.Y.E.)
- applying for any state benefits (including Child Benefit, Tax Credits, Housing Benefit, Maternity Allowance, Disability Living Allowance, Jobseekers Allowance)
- making professional CV and offering you career advice and tips
We also offer following services:
- claiming overdue or unpaid salaries / holiday pay from your employer
- claiming compensation for delayed payment of benefits
- cancelling imposed penalties for submitting tax return late
- making Court claims for compensation
- submitting claims / appealing to Tribunals service
- helping with benefit claims, which are delayed for no apparent reason
- making representations against penalty charges (i.e. parking tickets)
- advise regarding employment regulations
- dealing / advising with more complicated tax affairs
Please Note, that in some cases it is possible that SAFI Advisory Services will not be able to deal with some part of your case as it might require advice in the area that we do not specialize with. In those circumstances we offer assistance in choosing the right third party company, which will be able to help you with your enquiry. SAFI Advisory Services will offer independent advice with regards to its client’s best interest and the client will have final decision in which company he wishes to use in such case.